More of everything that it’s little brother (the NAIT 5si) the NAIT XS offers an additional level of authority, more inputs, and an upgrade option all in the same slim line box.
- 70W per channel power output
- Six inputs with support for both DIN and RCA connections
- 1/4” (6.35mm) headphone output and high quality class-A headphone amplifier
- Ceramic heat sink isolation for improved sound quality on power and preamp section
- AV bypass mode for simple connection to an existing AV system
- Preamplifier, power amplifier and subwoofer connections
Constructed in a slimline aluminium enclosure, the NAIT XS 2 provides six analogue inputs and the same innovative Class A headphone amplifier as the SUPERNAIT 2. With any amplifier, however, the proof of its technology is in the listening. The NAIT XS 2 is both powerful and delicate, dynamic and even-handed. It does everything the music asks and delivers everything that a Naim amplifier should.